RE: inter-character + over annotation?

If we consider this case similar to when letter-spacing was applied, I guess A is more appropriate.

/koji

-----Original Message-----
From: 董福興 Bobby Tung [mailto:bobbytung@wanderer.tw]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 3:24 PM
To: fantasai
Cc: Ishii Koji; CJK discussion
Subject: Re: inter-character + over annotation?

Hi Fantasai

In Chinese, Bopomofo Ruby usually used in Mandarin education. And we don't use non-bopomofo ruby, light novel translated from Japanese is the only exception. In fact, they won't appear together.

And non-bopomofo ruby span display on browsers now usually over the base. we hope bopomofo ruby just the base.

Bobby

fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> 於 2013/7/9 上午9:07 寫道: