RE: Thoughts on ruby

What's the context for this slide? I'm trying to understand both how
prevalent this approach is, and what it's implications are.  For example,
this could be a set of rules to build into the implementation of
[ruby-position: above] for bopomofo display, rather than a case for
[ruby-position: bopomofo-above].

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida