Re: [css-text] Arabic letters connecting between elements with display: inline

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:50:00 +0100
To: Lina Kemmel <LKEMMEL@il.ibm.com>, Matitiahu Allouche <matitiahu.allouche@gmail.com>
CC: 'Asmus Freytag' <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>, 'Behdad Esfahbod' <behdad@behdad.org>, 'fantasai' <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, public-i18n-bidi@w3.org, 'WWW International' <www-international@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org
This is slightly off-topic.

While I can imagine wanting to style different parts of ligatures such
as lm or lH, has anyone actually see cases of the parts of the lam-alif
ligature being styled differently?

RI