RE: Implementation status of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML" ("dir" & "directory")

Sorry, I just read Aharon's comments and I stand corrected.  Other abbreviations, such as direct, would not work.  I am o.k. with direction then.

Thanks Aharon and Najib.

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com