Re: Issues you'd like to see addressed

thanks Charles, Neil,

This does indeed relate to
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3861.  To do due diligence, i
raised a GH issue about it, though i doubt there'll be much more to say.
See https://github.com/w3c/afrlreq/issues/1

Can i copy relevant bits of this email thread there?

I also raised another issue, as you'll see in the digest that goes out
tomorrow, about hyphenation in african text.  (If you want to reply on
that, please do so in the GH issue.) See
https://github.com/w3c/afrlreq/issues/2

cheers,
ri