Re: Hydra+SHACL

Hi Tomasz,

Your form builder looks very promising!

I've been thinking about building something similar using Web of Things
(WoT) Group's Actions/Data Schema validation mechanism:

https://www.w3.org/TR/wot-thing-description/#actionaffordance

https://www.w3.org/TR/wot-thing-description/#sec-data-schema-vocabulary-definition

I don't know anything about it beyond the spec, so it might not be a good
fit.

Any thoughts on building a full-fledged form builder with Hydra/SHACL vs
WoT?

(Automatically fetching the wikipedia country data is really great, I'm not
quite sure how that would be accomplished in WoT.)

Thanks,
Michael Puckett