Re: Conference call tomorrow

Hi Michael, Tomasz

> Are you sure you have to be present? What is there to do to get the call going?

You need to start a conference on uberconference site and run a couple
of commands on IRC.

> I assume there won't be a conference call today?

Yep - we had a plan to cease conf-calls during the summer break, but
due to late notice I was planning to start today's call as usual.
Unfortunately, an urgent matter popped out.

> Will it be rescheduled, or will the Hydra calls be on hiatus for a while?

As already wrote - we were planning to have a summer break - it may be
a challenge to gather a couple of people on the call at that time.
Still - if you wish, we could setup a call on next slot at 23th of
July - feel free to add the topic to the agenda [1]

As for the summer break - I have an interesting riddle to solve.
There is a library named SignalR (server side is in C#, client is in
JS) that allows server to push messages to the client after the latter
subscribes.
Under the hood it uses either websockets or HTTP polling when the
former is unavailable.

The client can subscribe to a number of beings named 'hubs' and the
server can either push notifications or invoke methods on the client
side.

I was thinking on how such a feature could be described with hydra so
the client can discover it can subscribe i.e. to some hub and receive
push notifications instead of invoking commands or calling links
manually.

Best regards

Karol S.

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls#2019-07-23