Re: Stepping down

Lorenzo

--Please Karol let us know in the next weeks the role you have in mind
for the effort
--we are keeping up with Google Summer Of Code for creating a strong
global community for
--Hydra API developers: objectives, timeline, organisational structure

Could you please elaborate more? In general I'm only aware of GSOC
existance, but I didn't participate in any way.
While I have some vision and plan for Hydra itself, I didn't think
about these for GSOC

Karol

sob., 5 sty 2019 o 14:40 Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>