Re: Stepping down

Also to add to what Lorenzo said, it would be great if we could have some
volunteers from the community helping out for GSoC this year, mainly to
mentor projects.

We need people who understand the main idea behind Hydra as well as the
spec and can guide others who are willing to get into the community. More
mentors would give us a chance to take on more projects and help more
students get involved.

If anyone is willing to help out this summer, please do let us know.

Cheers.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 7:10 PM Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks truly Markus for all your time dedicated in these years and your
> inputs and ideas as Chairman!
>
> Please Karol let us know in the next weeks the role you have in mind for
> the effort we are keeping up with Google Summer Of Code for creating a
> strong global community for Hydra API developers: objectives, timeline,
> organisational structure. This is relevant as the 2019 GSOC Organisations
> are meant to apply before the end of January. If you need it we can provide
> a brief report of the activities carried on since 2017.
>
> Best,
>
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 23:42, Ruben Verborgh (UGent-imec) <
> Ruben.Verborgh@ugent.be> wrote:
>
>> Dear Markus,
>>
>> Thanks for all you’ve done. It’s been great.
>> You will be missed.
>>
>> The Hydra ideas are still great and necessary for today’s Web.
>> Let’s make them happen.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Ruben
>

> --