Re: New Joining

Hello Ajay

Nice to have you with us. I see that Karol missed the Slack link.
Please visit https://slack.httpapis.com to claim you invitation and join us on #hydra channel.

We would like to know what is your background. Are you just exploring, looking to build or already
working on a Hydra API?

Let us know how we can help you!

Best,
Tom