Re: New Joining

Hi Ajay

Pleasure to have you on board!

Feel free to join us in our discussions on this mailing list and on
our GitHub [1]. There are several topics ongoing (just take a peek on
issues list on GH).
We're also trying to provide some tools utilizing hydra, i.e.
Heracles.ts [2] reference client (in JavaScript or in .net which I'll
publish very soon).

Don't hesitate to ask questions and come with answers to those asked by other.

Regards

Karol Szczepanski

PS. We're also on slack (httpapis)!

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG