RE: [GSOC 2017] Python-HYDRA - Phase 1 Report

Hi Markus,

The first deadline period for GSOC will be the next four days and we asked
the community for some help to consolidate what we have done. I think it
would be a better time for us to be at the conf-call later on, probably the
middle of July when the students will have the server improved based on the
first wave of feedback, ready to jump in the next phase.
I will confirm our attendance by adding Python-HYDRA to the agenda of the
bi-weekly meeting. By now I hope that as much members as possible can take
a look to the material to have a comprehensive discussion to help the
students.

Thanks for your responsiveness!

Best,

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile