RE: [GSOC 2017] Python-HYDRA - Phase 1 Report

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:16 PM, Lorenzo Moriondo wrote:
> After the first month of development for Python-HYDRA
> project during Google Summer Of Code 2017
> program, we have prepared a report about actual achievements and future goals,
> we would like to have as much feedback as possible based on the material linked
> on this mail

We have a telecon scheduled for tomorrow (the next one is in two weeks). Would any of you like to join and give an update?

All details can be found at

  https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls#2017-06-26

Feel free to add an item to the agenda.