RE: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

Sorry for multimailing, but deadlines are pretty strict and if we decide to
go we need to prepare some documents.

As written in the message above I am trying to add HYDRA W3C Group as a
sub-org under the Python Software Foundation for GSOC.

As a first steps we should:
1. add our sub-org to the list in projects ideas:
http://python-gsoc.org/#projects-ideas via PR on Github,
2. find 3 mentors. I can be one: looking for other people in the Slack and
ML (check the mentors section for more info),
3. Create an "idea page" for the project with the content required by this
template https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/OrgIdeasPageTemplate

For the sake of 1, does the specs have some kind of logo? Let me know or we
need to create one or find a standard one.

Whoever is interested in mentoring, please contact me.

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo