RE: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

The PSF GSOC Administrator kindly replied my inquiry:

> The rules for sub-orgs are listed here:

>http://python-gsoc.org/#mentors

>I'm generally happy to take on new sub-orgs as long as you can find enough
mentors, but normally we expect projects to have been around for about a
year.  I think with the w3c work as background we can probably make this
work anyhow, though -- the concern is that the students work on something
that will actually stick around and be useful for their resumes later, and
working on a w3c draft should be good enough.

>http://python-gsoc.org/#sub-orgs

I can find the students a be one of the mentors. We need 3 more mentors and
to write a presentation text from this template:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/OrgIdeasPageTemplate

Thanks for your support.

Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo

On Feb 6, 2017 7:26 PM, "Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

On 6 Feb 2017 at 18:47, Asbjørn Ulsberg wrote:
>> I wonder if it would be interesting for the Group to participate to the
>> Google Summer Of Code 2017. I have been a Python volunteer for the 2016
>> edition. I know for sure that Python Software Foundation is looking for
>> sub-orgs willing to present a project.

Cool. Thanks for taking the lead on this Lorenzo!

> As I already wrote on Slack, I think a Google-sponsorer Python client
> for Hydra would be great! There must be Python developers here on the
> mailing list that also find this interesting?
>
>> Anybody in here in charge for the administrative side of the W3C group?
>
> That would be Markus Lanthaler.

Yeah, that would be me :-) My time is extremely limited these days but I'll
try to help were I can. So don't hesitate to ask