Re: Possibility for help in demonstrating HYDRA specs

> I wonder if it would be interesting for the Group to participate to the
> Google Summer Of Code 2017. I have been a Python volunteer for the 2016
> edition. I know for sure that Python Software Foundation is looking for
> sub-orgs willing to present a project.

As I already wrote on Slack, I think a Google-sponsorer Python client
for Hydra would be great! There must be Python developers here on the
mailing list that also find this interesting?

> Anybody in here in charge for the administrative side of the W3C group?

That would be Markus Lanthaler.

> I started a repo for a blueprint about (https://github.com/HTTP-APIs/hydrus)

Looks like a good start. Not sure I agree with how
“calculate_average_au” is modelled, but that’s minor details at this
stage. :)

> this opportunity may be a great boost for the Spec.

Let’s hope so!

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no