Re: Hydra Telecon Minutes for 2017-04-17

Wow Karol, I'm amazed at how quickly you got so much done!

In general, I agree with Markus. Let's start with examples close to what we currently have and discuss missing pieces etc. On a related note, I'd keep the snippets as plain-JSON as possible and keep any mentions of RDF/OWL separate. Maybe in a section called "implementation hint"

And for future use cases, I'd document entire client-server interactions with exchanged representations.

And don't hesitate to submit a PR already. It will be easier to discuss details. I'd go as far as submitting a separate pull request for each use case...

Tom