RE: moving forward-with a plan

On 25 Mai 2016 at 23:12, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Makes sense; probably good to have milestones also,
> so that we become more or less in sync.

Yep

> "a couple" seems important; otherwise, we don't really need a spec.

Indeed. I suspect we will see that there are a couple of groups that would
like to implement clients in different programming languages anyway

>> The server side is obviously important as well, but it is comparatively
>> simple to mock or fake so I would mainly focus on the client-side.
>
> I wouldn't disregard the server entirely;
> we can mock or fake, but real-world use cases are important.

Sure. What I meant was that IMO the primary focus should be on the client at
this point in case we have limited resources. The state of server-side
frameworks is much better as the situation on the client side and it should
thus be simpler to extend them with Hydra support. But you are right, we
can't ignore the server side.