Re: JavaScript Hydra client group

>> - Where should the development happen? Do we want to get a repository
>>  under the HydraCG organization on GitHub?
>
>For _the_ Hydra client, it should be HydraCG for me.
I agree. I don't have issue with having other platform clients also in that
space.

>> - How should we structure the group? Should assign different roles
>>  to people?
>
>Different roles seem good, yes.
We should gather on how each person can contribute, what are their
experiences, strong/weak points.
We'd also need to setup the stack, possible dependencies, build pipeline,
coding standards, practices etc.

>> - Should there be 1-2 persons that are responsible to lead the group
>>  and drive the effort? Who should that be?
>
>Yes. I'm volunteering (but not yet sure about agenda).
Tempting - I'm just afraid I may not find enough time to be another
volounteer :). We'll see how many volounteers will show.

>>> - What will be our primary communication medium? How do we ensure it
>>>  is properly archived?
>
>GitHub issues. Calls. Occasional e-mails.
Agree on that.

>> - How do we make decisions as a group?
>
>Some people have to drive the decision process,
>depending on the amount of effort they put in.
>Contributions by anyone are welcome.
Community feedback, but decision should be made by the lead(s) i think.

>> - How do we plan the development? How do we track progress?
>
>Feature-based planning with milestones.
>Tracking through GitHub issues and milestones.
I'd start with base feature list for all the platform clients.
This be usefull for some measures, comparisons etc. to have same scope for
all of them.

>> - How and how often do we report back to the Hydra W3C Community Group
>>  in case most of our communication/collaborations happens off the Hydra
>>  mailing list?
>
>At every milestone.
At every milestone as "must have". I don't mind occasional reports in case
of some major breakthroughs or issues.

Regards

Karol