Re: Pagination - let's finalize the collection design (ISSUE-42)

[...]____
> [1] https://github.com/mnot/I-D/issues/39#issuecomment-148041742

Thank you for expressing your support directly on this github issue!

http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-paging/#terms-from-paging

reuses IANA link relations, but as of know it will not work with
including controls in the body of responses as Ruben suggests in

http://ruben.verborgh.org/blog/2015/10/06/turtles-all-the-way-down/