Re: totalItems with pagination and filtering

Am 18.11.2015 um 10:22 schrieb Asbjørn Ulsberg:
>> I also thought about how to link to the unfiltered collection, that's tricky.
> How about using the <http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/up>
> relation to describe this link?
Hm, it says "Refers to a parent document in a hierarchy of documents."
This could also mean a link further up the hierarchy and not to the
immediate parent. Even if you rely on a type of that parent (a
"Collection") it could still be ambiguous since you could have a
hierarchy of collections. I still think dct:source matches best since it
directly says that the resource (the filtered collection) was derived
from that other resource (unfiltered collection). And the deriving bit
is a pretty strong indicator.

Maik