Re: Repeating IriTemplate parameters

From: Karol Szczepański <karol.szczepanski@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:45:03 +0100
To: "Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>, "'Hydra'" <public-hydra@w3.org>
>> That means the
>> client has to know that a given variable is supposed to be a list or a
>> map of values. Where does that information go? Is that inside the
>> "property"? How would the "range" look like then?
>
>Currently we have no way of restricting the value range of a variable. We
>will discuss this in the context of operations (where we need to describe
>as well what data is allowed and what isn't).

Indeed there is nothing regarding cardinality here, but I think client
should grab all values matching the property of the mapping and pass them
for the RFC6570 processing algorithm. If the IriTemplate has a start (*) it
may use all of them, is not it's up to that algorithm which (if any) value
to use.

Still - seems that cardinality grows a bigger issue for some time now :).

Best

Karol