RE: request for verification: paging in TPF

On 6 Nov 2015 at 11:52, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>>> I like that. Another minor tweak
>>>
>>>    The page MUST use hydra:next to reference the next page. If the next
page
>>>    would be (is?) empty, however, it SHOULD NOT be referenced.
>
> Good. Any particular reason for "reference" over "link"?

No, it's just a personal preference I guess. I use link mainly as a noun.

> I have "would be" because one can discuss whether a next page really
exists if it is empty.

>> So to deconstruct this a little, you are in effect saying:
>> a. If there is a next page, the current page MUST use hydra:next to
reference the next page
>> b. The first page of a fragment MAY be empty
>> c. Subsequent pages SHOULD NOT be empty
>
> Yes, indeed. That would be an other way to list this.
> While it is longer, it might be clearer.
>
> Markus, what do you think?

It's very clear and easy to understand but I would prefer it to be a bit
shorter. I suspect John wrote it down this way to confirm that he understood
it correctly. John, do you have an idea of how to phrase this better while
not making it look complex by making it a list?