Re: Introduction

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> On 29 Okt 2015 at 16:39, Ryan Shaw wrote:
>> I am a new member of the list. My name is Ryan Shaw, and I'm an
>> assistant professor at UNC [1]. Most of my research involves building
>> web systems of one kind or another, and we recently started using
>> Hydra in one of our projects.
>
> Cool! Can you already share some information about that project?

There is some general information about the project at
<http://ecai.org/mellon2010/>. The Hydra-powered API is publicly
accessible, but not very interesting unless you're logged in, and
we're not quite ready to have people create accounts yet. I'll post a
link when we are.

>> P.S. I tried to join the working group, but it seems that the W3C
>> accounts and the W3C Community WordPress installation are not syncing
>> account information, so I am unable to do so.
>
> They should, but sometimes it takes a little while. Did you follow the steps described at
>  http://www.hydra-cg.com/#community
> Could you please try again?

It still does not work. I'm assuming that there was some error
transferring my account from the W3C main site to Wordpress, but I
can't determine who I should contact to fix that.

Ryan