RE: How to GET a cup of coffee - Restbucks with Hydra

On 8 Mrz 2015 at 19:08, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
> I have added a Wiki page which collects previous emails about trading
> flows with schema.org and adds one more use-case: Continue Shopping
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Restbucks_with_Hydra

Fantastic. Thanks a lot for doing (and sharing) this Dietrich! I'm offline (again) so I can't have a look at it right now but I'm familiar with Restbucks so this is definitely highly interesting. I also see Gregg already raised a couple of points.

> Initially, it covers the use cases:
> - Telling the client how to order based on offers made by a business
> - Allowing the client to add or remove add-ons to the initial order
> - Continue shopping
>
> Please have a look and give feedback.

Will do so in a separate mail at a later point..

Thanks again,