Re: Using an IriTemplate with a class or property

Just an additional note on this that the CSV on the Web Working Group have
proposed a csvw:uriTemplate property that is used to construct URIs for
resources from the cell values in a CSV table.
If the corresponding thing were added for JSON, it would arguably fit better in
the JSON-LD spec than Hydra (and probably was already discussed during
development of JSON-LD spec).