Re: remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class

and hydra:description. But you see where this is heading. People will
have to learn about owl and rdfs before they can use hydra for their
restful services. This is assuming that hydra is not only for people who
live in the rdf universe.

For practical reasons and to ease adoption it is a good thing if it is
sufficient to learn about one vocabulary that covers the semantics of a
ReST Service, and domain-specific vocabularies on the other hand.
Having one vocab also makes it quite easy to define a set of semantics a
hydra-conformant client must, should and may support. Sure, I can say
anything about any resource, but I cannot expect that the hydra client
will understand everything I say.

At this point I do not think we should try to express as much as
possible in pure rdfs and owl in the :ApiDocumentation and the resources
themselves. Rather we need a "complete" set of semantics a hydra client
can be expected to understand. The lithmus test for completeness: if a
property or class may be useful for a restful service, it should be in
hydra.

We must certainly strike a balance here. But the radical pureness seems
not right to me.

Best regards,
Dietrich