Re: Hydra Console and verifying Hydra doc

Thanks for the response, Markus.

You were right about the missing HTTP Header; the Link was missing. This means that I now can see all the classes, their related properties and operations in the vocabulary in the console.

The issue now is when accessing the entry point, the console responds with "Loading the documentation failed". As far as I can see, the content type is application/ld+json.

So, to exemplify:

when I follow /api/ I get the response to the entry point

{
 "@context": "/api/contexts/EntryPoint.jsonld",
 "@id": "/api/",
 "@type": "EntryPoint",
 "schedule": "/api/schedule/",
 "bands": "/api/bands/"
}

the context is then looked up which looks like this

{
 "@context": {
  "vocab": "http://festival.ngrok.com/api/vocab# <http://festival.ngrok.com/api/vocab#>",
  "hydra": "http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core# <http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#>",
  "EntryPoint": "vocab:EntryPoint",
  "schedule": {
   "@id": "vocab:EntryPoint/schedule",
   "@type": "@id"
  },
  "bands": {
   "@id": "vocab:EntryPoint/bands",
   "@type": "@id"

This is pretty much the same way you do it in your event-api. As mentioned, the content type is application/ld+json and the link header is now present. Once again, are there any obvious mistakes here? Could the problem lay in the vocabulary? I guess the latter question is no since everything looks fine when accessing /api/vocab in the console.

All response is much appreciated.

//Kristoffer