RE: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships (ISSUE-41) (was: hydra:Link)

On Friday, May 16, 2014 9:40 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> I'll give a meta-answer if you don't mind:
> at the moment, I'm really confused about what the options are,
> and what their specific advantages and disadvantages include.
> This happened because I missed a few mails,
> and now it seems very hard to catch up.
> I suspect several people feel the same way.
>
> Proposal: could we make a wiki page on Hydra's GitHub
> which describes each (still relevant) proposal with:

Yeah, good idea. I'm just about to leave and will be offline for the
weekend. I already planned to write a summary of all this as input for
schema.org. I'll do so early next week. Hopefully I'll find the time.. I
still have to prepare to talks for the APIcon SF which is the week after.

Have a nice weekend all,