RE: Hydra welcomes Linked Data Fragments. and we've got a new homepage

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:52:17 +0200
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
On 20 Jun 2014 at 23:58, Chris Chapman wrote:
> Congrats to everyone involved. Super exciting!
>
> And great job on the website, Markus.

Thanks Chris! Glad you like it. Still needs a lot of improvements and a couple of bug fixes but it is a major improved compared to the previous version (which isn't difficult).
Btw. the code of the website is of course also on GitHub [1] and I've already created a couple of issues [2]. Pull requests to address those would be very welcome :-P

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/hydra-cg.com
[2] https://github.com/HydraCG/hydra-cg.com/issues