Re: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships (ISSUE-41)

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 22:06:51 +0200
To: public-hydra@w3.org
Great to see you working hard on addressing what seems like a very
common problem!

On 06/11/2014 12:11 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>>> PS I don't feel as strongly about this particular issue as some e-mails
> seem to indicate;
>>> I just want to help ensure that we pick the right names for terms.
>
> Better to get this right now as otherwise we have to live with it forever.
> So thanks for bringing in other perspectives to look at these things.

I tried to follow this thread but you may think bit to fast for me ;)

I understand that you have found a preffered pattern for implementing it
and now try to pick terms which will help expressing it in the most
clear way?

I guess you could have lost few other people during this mental sprint.
Could you imagine clearly restating current direction and invite more
people to give feedback on choosing particular terms?

I also don't really understand how this thread relates to parallel one
on schema.org mailing list around ItemList
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Jun/0121.html

Oh, since LDP Container got mentioned in some previous conversation
maybe also worth adding a comment to the wiki with short comparison of
design choices?

Please don't let me slow you down with those suggestions/request, just
wanted say that now everyone may find capacity to keep up with your pace
:runner:

Keep up the good work!