Re: Express "go to specific page" for a collection

Hi Pipo,

this is somewhat similar to my question to the Hydra mailing list
about enabling random access to hydra:PagedCollections (see here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Jun/0083.html).
This discussion concluded with an agreement that random access to
paged collections isn't a common use case, so it isn't a top priority
for Hydra to provide solution for it.

However, if you wanted to enable random access to
hydra:PagedCollection, then I think your approach with :goToPage
hydra:TemplatedLink may work find. Instead of using
hydra:freetextQuery for hydra:property mapping in the
hydra:IriTemplateMapping, I think you can use an anonymous property
with rdfs:range defined to be xsd:positiveInteger:

"property" : {
  "rdfs:range" : "xsd:positiveInteger"
}

Although I'm not sure if using anonymous properties in such case is an
accepted practice in Hydra.

Also note that in JSON-LD you don't need to repeat @context for nested
objects, unless you want to override the parent object's @context.

Best,