Re: New Year's Resolutions / Next steps

[forwarding Ryan's mail that was (just as my first mail) sent to
public-linked-json]

+1 on the Hydra Console. What do you think about decoupling the JavaScript
components from the PHP bits? I'm asking cause I could see value in other
server-side frameworks being able to leverage the console. The role of PHP
in the console appears to be fairly limited and could be replaced with
something in Java, C#, Ruby, etc. if needed.

Ryan-