RE: Singularization of properties and its consequences (ISSUE-25, ISSUE-27 & ISSUE-28)

On Friday, February 14, 2014 11:42 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> > Thanks a lot for taking a stab at this Ruben. Much appreciated. It
> > LGTM but as you say
> >
> >> [...] the statusCodes issue needs fixing before it can be
> >> singularized:
> >> https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/27
>
> Is there any way we can move on issue 25 (pull request 34)?
> The singularization is OK except for hydra:statusCodes,
> which is a separate issue anyway (27).

Does anyone object to merge PR #34 [1]?

If we do so now, we end up with a slightly inconsistent vocabulary as
hydra:statusCodes is the only property in plural. We also end up having a
couple properties that differ from types only in their capitalization
(ISSUE-28 [2]).

I'll wait a couple of days to give everyone a fair chance to object. If
there aren't any any objections, I'll go ahead and merge it (likely on
Friday).

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/34
[2] https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/28