RE: ISSUE-32: Should hydra:returns and hydra:statusCodes be removed to avoid tight coupling?

On Tuesday, February 04, 2014 5:23 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 2/4/14 10:39 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> > OK, this is the second thread. This one is trying to find an answer
> > to the following question:
> >
> >    "Should hydra:returns and hydra:statusCodes be removed to avoid
> tight coupling?" - ISSUE-32
>
> It is also much easier if you use full URIs instead of prefixes. Then
> you can state:
>
> "Should <http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#returns> and
> <http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#statusCodes> be removed to avoid tight
> coupling?" - ISSUE-32.
>
> I am then just a click away (no visits to prefix.cc etc..) from de-
> referencing the description of what those URIs denote.

Sure, I could have done that. But that would result in a rather unwieldy
issue title.

> BTW -- what system is actually being used for issue tracking? Is it a
> W3C issue tracker of Github issue tracker ?

It's GitHub:

  https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues

I used to also always post the link but since no new people joint recently I
thought that's overkill. I can do that again in future if it helps people.
That being said, I would prefer if the majority of the discussion happens on
the list and not on the issue tracker.