From: Greg Bloom <greg.bloom@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Connecting schema.org and OpenReferral
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: Scott Schwaitzberg <scottjs@google.com>, Tricia Burmeister <
tburmeister@google.com>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>

Awesome!

So, here's a recent post of mine about the initiative overall:
www.codeforamerica.org/blog/2014/08/05/open-referral-initiative-a-standard-for-the-safety-net/

Here's Code for America's page promoting it:
codeforamerica.org/our-work/data-formats/openreferral/

And here's our 'alpha' model of the spec -- in Google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18vdB0DUvBfp6UcYQ78KaMmN3Ei2riThJL48V7TTOHHQ/edit#>,
and in github
<https://github.com/codeforamerica/OpenReferral/blob/master/openreferral.md>

As mentioned in the links, this model is currently in a 'Request for
Comment' period, and our objective is to establish interoperability with
the schema.org civic services schema, so it would be GREAT to have y'all
weighing in.

Last note - here's our community's Google group
<http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openreferral>.

Looking forward to the discussion,
Greg

--