From: Timothy Holborn [mailto:timothy.holborn@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 August 2024 16:11
To: Michael Robbins
Cc: public-humancentricai@w3.org
Subject: Re: Volunteers for Chair?

the link is: https://www.w3.org/community/humancentricai/participants

You've got to be logged in.  I think there should be a vote at some stage, i'll help with hand-over stuff. Certainly, if others want to put their hand-up for consideration as to create a contested election, then, I'm guessing some time will be required to allow enough for people to put their hat in the ring.

perhaps, best wait a bit and follow-up tomorrow and/or off list, if there's no other expressions of interest.

I've had stalker issues (simplification) that have had to be addressed by police / court interventions/orders historically, and have done damage in anycase; so don't want to make contact info (other than linkedin  / email); but will provide other contact info privately.

Tim.h.