Re: CfC to draft the CG report on local HTTPS communication specifications (1st ed)

Dear All,

Since we did not receive any comment or objection, the Call for Consensus
on initiating the new CG report is now approved.

As a consequence, Ajitomi-san's Pull Request [1] is now merged to initiate
our work on editing the CG report. Anyone participating in the HTTPSLocal
CG can submit a PR and/or a comment to improve the specifications. You can
also propose your new idea on the GitHub repository [2].

We hope we will have wider and fruitful discussion and improvement on this
work. Your contributions are highly welcome.

Thanks,
- Tomoyuki

[1] https://github.com/httpslocal/proposals/pull/8
[2] https://github.com/httpslocal/proposals/