Re: DOM spec issue for i18n

On 27/11/2019 12:37, r12a wrote:

> dear HTML WG,
>
> We currently have only one issue raised against the DOM spec. You can
> find a pointer to it in our tracker:
>
> https://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/#dom

> The issue is currently still under discussion.

Thanks Richard.

We didn't know about this issue when we asked the WG for consent to
request transition to CR. I'm sorry we missed it, this was our first
attempt at this process and unsurprisingly we're still figuring out how
to make it work the best way it can.

The questions now are probably:

* Is this issue relevant to the June 2020 DOM Standard review draft?

* If yes, does the I18n WG consider it to be a reason to block
transition to CR?

Any guidance you can offer would be welcome. We're on the brink of
requesting the transition, but we'll hold-off until we hear from you.

Léonie.