Re: Generalizing Markup for Interlinear Text Presentation

I've finally been able to follow up and have created an incubator proposal
for an "Interlinear Text Layout Community Group".  Please consider
supporting the group if the topic interest you:

https://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/#itlcg

thanks,

-Daniel