Minutes [was: Re: Agenda: HTML meeting on Tuesday 27th March]

Minutes of this meeting are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2018/03/27-html-minutes.html

also in plain text:

HTML meeting
Attendees
Present
chaals, Scott_O, xiaoqian, bruce
Regrets
Chair
chaals
Scribe
chaals
Contents
Topics
Milestone progress
Web Workers
Custom Elements
F2F meeting
AOB
Summary of Action Items
Summary of Resolutions

Milestone progress
CMN: progress on the last milestone was weak. I know that, mine was too.

This milestone is important because after it the cost of sustantive
changes is high

scribe: due to the need for review.

<bruce> @chaals Am in now

scribe: please do your best to meet the milestone or say what you won't
get in as far in advance as possible.

<xiaoqian> https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/1296

<bruce> Couldn't do last Friday, Chaals - you around this Friday to look
at custom elements?

XW: for #1296 there is another dependency, should we postpone it or keep
it as extensions.

CMN: Need to talk to PLH about that - we have had a history of these,
and it's a bit arbitrary what happens.

<scribe> ACTION: Xiaoqian to assign #1296 to chaals

Web Workers
Custom Elements
BL: There is a lot in here.

CMN: Let's try to do some work this Friday

SOH: Trying to take #1276 - have put in a PR.

CMN: Think this section is pretty high priority...

SOH: If I can handle another piece I'll mark it off and push it - the
rest of my stuff isn't as high priority

XW: Ditto

SOH: Should I reassign stuff I won't do?

CMN: Yes please - and send message to the editors list so we see them go
past.

F2F meeting
CMN: More people have had to drop out, so we are looking at rescheduling
for June.
... will not be in the week 11-15

BL/SOH: looks OK from here.

CMN: We will do that on email, Please reply promptly. We need to give 8
weeks notice.

AOB
CMN: We may try to do a long teleconf in April, for clearing out issues,
in lieu of the F2F. Will keep you posted.

[adjourned]

Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: Xiaoqian to assign #1296 to chaals

Summary of Resolutions
[End of minutes]

On 2018-03-27 06:22, LĂ©onie Watson wrote:
> Time zone fluctuations have settled down now, but please check the
> time where you are carefully.
>
> Date: Tuesday 27th March
> Time: 11am UTC
> Time where you are: