HTML AAM progress

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:59:12 +0000
To: Steven Faulkner <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>, Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>, Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>, Alexander Surkov <asurkov@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
HTML AAM editors,

We have 53 open issues:
https://github.com/w3c/html-aam/issues

We have 12 issues waiting to be triaged:
https://github.com/w3c/html-aam/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3AAAM+-label%3A%22AAM+V2%22

Please take a look and do one of the following things:
- Assign the "AAM V2" label if it can be deferred to HTML AAM 2.0
- Assign the "AAM" label if it needs to be in HTML AAM 1.0
- If it has the AAM label, assign it to the WD1 milestone
- Otherwise close it.

We have 2 issues with both the AAM and AAM V2 labels. We need to decide
which is the relevant label:
https://github.com/w3c/html-aam/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3AAAM+label%3A%22AAM+V2%22

We have 37 issues with the AAM label:
https://github.com/w3c/html-aam/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3AAAM

Please try to make some progress on the triage, as well as those issues
that are assigned to you, and/or assign yourself those you're able to
work on.

Thanks.
Léonie.

--