Current HTML issues & ideas in incubation

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 16:00:38 +0100
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hello HTML,

We have 108 issues open against the HTML spec [1]. Your comments and
contributions (including PRs) are welcome, and always appreciated.

We have 38 issues that need tests [2], and 19 issues marked "help
wanted" [3].

If you'd like to start helping, we have 3 issues marked as "bug" [4].
These are good bugs to start with, and there is documentation available
to help you get going [5].

If you have questions, please ask here, file an issue on Github, or head
to the #html channel on irc.w3.org/ and we'll be happy to help.

Léonie
[1] https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/html/labels/help%20wanted/
[3] https://github.com/w3c/html/labels/needs%20tests/