Re: Agenda: HTML telecon on Monday 1st May at 8pm UTC

Yes, and my apologies for missing the meeting which is why I didn't fix
the problem :(

I'll check it for the next meeting, 15 May.

cheers

--
Charles McCathie Nevile   -   standards   -   Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru - Find more at http://yandex.com