HTML issues & ideas in incubation

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:35:53 +0000
To: public-html@w3.org
Hello HTML,

We have 134 issues open against the HTML spec [1]. Your comments and
contributions (including PRs) are welcome, and always appreciated.

Some open issues where we could use your help...

#801 Progressive enhancement for script tags
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/801

#794 Update outline algorithm
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/794

#765 Should the reference to polyglot markup be removed?
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/765

New ideas for HTML (and other specifications) are discussed in the WICG
Discourse forum [2]. Your comments are helpful in gauging whether there
is enough interest in an idea for it to move forward through incubation.

Adding priority when you attach a listener to a specific node
https://discourse.wicg.io/t/adding-priority-when-you-attach-a-listener-to-a-specific-node-priority-event-in-hml/2002

Proposal: Eventtarget.prototype.getEventListenerss()
https://discourse.wicg.io/t/proposal-eventtarget-prototype-geteventlisteners/2015

Inert affecting sub-trees differently to dialog
https://discourse.wicg.io/t/inert-affecting-subtrees-differently-to-dialog/2018

Léonie
[1]
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/