RE: Agenda: HTML telecon, Tuesday 8th August at 8am UTC

Regrets from Arron and I. (This is 1AM PST).

Note, the PR for obsolete (move) plugins API: https://github.com/w3c/html/pull/982

-----Original Message-----
From: LĂ©onie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 5:38 AM
To: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Agenda: HTML telecon, Tuesday 8th August at 8am UTC

Agenda: HTML telecon, Tuesday 8th August at 8am UTC Please note this meeting is at the earlier hour of 8am UTC.

Date: Tuesday 8th August.
Time: 8am UTC
Time where you are:
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HTML+meetingiso=20170808T08p1=1440ah=1>

WebEx:
In an effort to prevent non-W3C participants from abusing the WebEx system, WebEx details are now posted in member-only space. You'll find them here:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2017Aug/0069.html

If you do not have access to W3C member-only space, let me know and I'll send you the information off-list directly.

IRC: irc.w3.org/
Channel: #html

Phone: +1-617-324-0000
Code: 644 901 568