Re: Migrating the inert attribute

I'd agree that the overhead required here to make the whole extension document would be ridiculously large compared to the actual normative text concerning the attribute itself, so I'd favor adding it to the core HTML spec. Also, does the attribute need to be considered/patched in anywhere else in the spec? Any focus-related algorithm?

--
Patrick H. Lauke