Let's talk about HTML5.2

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 18:14:03 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org
Hello HTML,

With HTML5.1 on its way to Recommendation, it is time to turn our
attention to HTML5.2. We need to think about what HTML5.2 will look
like, what it will achieve, and who will make it happen.

This will be a topic for discussion at TPAC on Friday [1], and across
the WebPlat WG at large. To help frame the big questions, we've posted
some background reading we hope you find useful [2].

Léonie on behalf of the WebPlat chairs and team
[1]
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/16-09-23TPAC-4.md
[2]
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/posts/lets-talk-about-html52.md