Re: References to microdata in HTML 5.1

My bad Steve.  The current TR page for 51 is at
https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/

And that document is the one I was talking about.  The current editors
draft doesn't seem to be pointed to from anywhere useful off of the W3C
HTML WG page.  I know that group is defunct, but that's where I started
from.  A google search took me there so that was my initial point of entry.

Anyway, it would be helpful if we could get the various pages at W3C to
point to the current actively edited draft.

Thanks again!

--
Shane McCarron