Re: CFC on referencing the Image Description (longdesc) extension

Despite lingering concerns about removing a valid attribute from the table
of attributes in the document, in the interest of cooperation and
collaborative consensus building I will agree with this CfC.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist